GUEST SPEAKERS & TOPICS OF INTEREST
- City of Houston (COH) – Mayor’s Office of Business Opportunity – Representatives will discuss the recently released Disparity Study on the COH MWDBE spend.
- Port of Houston Authority (PHA) – William A. Wachel, Jr., Managing Director of Engineering and other representatives will discuss the PHA Small Business Program, review the PHA 2012 Capital Improvement Plan, and outline opportunities for small businesses.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Colonel Christopher Sallese, District Commander and other representatives will discuss how to do business, review 2012 Budget and identify upcoming opportunities.
- Houston Independent School District
- Metropolitan Transit Authority
- University of Texas System
- Houston Community College Center for Entrepreneurship & 10,000 Small Businesses Program
BUSINESS TIP OF THE MONTH
- To be Announced
To RSVP: Reply to email@example.com
Admission: $5.00 at Door